Blog Description

Hi Everyone,

This blog is an online account of the progress of my learning of Interactive Design, and its related subjects. The blog will include examples of my work, as well as links and other useful information.

Thanks for reading,

-Andrew

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Definition of Interactive Design

The most obvious answer or definition I can give for Interactive Design is as basic as "a design that is interactive". By interactive I mean, there is some sort of involvement from a user with the design. If you compare a person who just reads words on a page to someone who is using a mouse on a computer to click on a piece of text that causes some sort of reaction, then the person using the computer is interacting with the design.

The term 'interactive design' really just describes itself.

1 comment:

My Blog List